Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday

I can't believe that it's already Friday. This week has just flown by. I've mostly been working on getting my virtual assistance business going and getting some work in...so far, nothing. :( Oh well, I will keep trying.

I've been going crazy since the Biggest Loser came back on, seeing as how I have no way to watch it. The 2-minute summary clips provided on the website just aren't enough for me! A super big hug to my friend Codie, who's been taping it for me and sending me the tapes. Now Nathan has to figure out how to hook the DVD/VCR up to the computer (if it can even be done)! Or, I will have to find an alternate place to view it.

I'm off to finally unpack our winter clothes. It's been dipping into the 50s at nights, which gets pretty chilly. It seems to be extra fun to slide into the hot tub with the cooler temps.

(I hope Mindy doesn't mind, but I've copied her "Recent Reads" as a list on the side bar. I thought it was a great way to keep up with the books that I've read. I've also added "Movie Reviews" to the side bar with my recommendations. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: