Monday, February 9, 2009

It's been a while

Wow, it's been a while since I posted, but I'm finally getting an opportunity to catch back up around here. Work has slowed down to one day a week while I train a friend to take over and school is down to one class this quarter, so I can finally begin to breathe again.

Mountain Man started his job today (YAY!), for which we are very thankful. Also, I'm looking forward to getting back into a routine again. I've mixed-up my days and nights and just feel terrible. I've started walking with Holly & Anne again, which has been a wonderful way to start my day. And I'm excited to get back into my photography again...and possibly stamping/crafting. Holly, Anne & Rochelle have been working on me. :-)

Now I'm off to make my grocery list and run errands so I get back home to prepare a celebratory dinner!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

So glad to have you back in the blogging world! Can't wait to hear about recipes, see more photos, and see some of your crafty creations. I've even been a bit crafty around the house!