Monday, March 30, 2009

Inspired Northern Lights

I finally dirtied up my Stampin' Studio this weekend. Saturday's SCS inspiration challenge was Glenda Mosher's art. Glenda is an incredible artist! I was inspired by her Northern Lights painting (located on the front page of her blog, on the right side). I hope to one day see this in person!
Stamps: Beautiful Scriptures (5546) by Clear Dollar Stamps
Paper: Watercolor, black, blue
Ink: Versafine black, various greens and blues for sponging
Accessories: Used sponges, ink pads, and torn/cut post-its
Techniques: sponging

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Get your stamp studio dirty more often because this crazy is AMAZING! I took a watercolor class at Archivers last week and wish that I had just an ounce of your skill! Keep up the beautiful works girl!