Saturday, April 24, 2010

A little trip through Blogland

Fasten your safety harness, grab your snacks and a steaming cup of coffee and enjoy the ride (through Blogland, that is). 

Some of my favorite sites recently (that have been added to my Google Reader):

Knock-off Wood - If you've ever had the desire to build something from scratch, you've GOT to see Anna's site! She's got knock-off plans for all kinds of high-end furniture. I really want to attempt a few things, but I'm so nervous to even try. I don't even understand her easy-to-understand lingo, nor do I have the tools. However, this hasn't stopped me before, so who knows - I might jump right in!

Remodelaholic - Cassity has some awesome tutorials and beautiful inspiration!

Funky Junk Interiors - Donna gives a whole new meaning to "from trash to treasure!" I'm truly blown away by her creativity! I think her stairs are my favorite thing in her awesome house! {I'm really not sure how I can have just one favorite thing in her house...}

Alchemy Junk - Stephanie features some neat techniques (of which rusting is on my list to try), gorgeous creations, and of course, tons of inspiration. She was certainly blessed with some major creative genes!

So You Think You Can Decorate - 10 decorators, 10 challenges, 10 weeks - SO FUN to see their creations each week!

There are more, but I don't want to overwhelm you all at once!

I'm working on my mud room right now and I'll have before and after pics, hopefully by the beginning of next week! Now go get a refill of coffee and get to creating!

No comments: