Sunday, June 21, 2009

Rock Beans A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA

Stamps: A Muse Coffee Break Set (coffee beans

Whipped this quick little number up last night. I made the coffee bean trio into a rock band because "with caffeine anything is possible!"

Inside reads: "It's bean lonely here without our lead singer."

Here's our sad little story:
While Princess (Liessa) was laid up on the couch with her broken ankle, Mountain Man bought an X-Box and surprised me with Rock Band World Tour (which I've wanted for a long time). We created a band called "Princess Rock," lovingly named for our lead singer, Princess. Mountain Man found his calling on the guitar, but is also a fabulous back-up singer. I got stuck with the drums, but I love them! Well...Princess left for Tennessee on Friday, so "Princess Rock" has officially disbanded until she returns. {Fingers crossed, breaths held, and praying without ceasing!} Now we're just a sad little two-some, so this card is for her.

Come see what A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA is all about on the A Muse Blog. You can also click the badge on the left side.

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Awww! I think we need to see pics of this Princess Rock band. So glad to see you stamping again! Maybe we can keep inspiring each other. I love when you get creative with stamps like you did here!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I was so excited to see you into today's challenge! Plus, I didnt know you have a blog. what a wonderful A Muse card this is! Just perfect with that bling. gotta go back to SCS to leave a comment on your FS card, which, BTw,just happens to be amazing.
Anne ryan