Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA Twilight Challenge



I'm having so much fun with the A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA challenges - and we haven't even begun yet! This week, we were to be inspired by Twilight. Last weekend, I went to the A Muse shop just to get this cute little vampire set that someone said we would want for some upcoming challenges. Of course, I came away with some extra goodies, but it turns out that I love him!

So...in honor of Twilight (which I have yet to read), here's my card: My Type.

I used a white gel pen to write in different blood types on the DP on the bottom of the card. This is for my sweet hubby, affectionately known as "Mountain Man," so I didn't froof it up! A simple card with some simple stamps. :)

In this photo, you can see Eddie's pin-striped slacks, glittered vest, the dimension of his cape and the shiny effect of Crystal Effects. After I had shined his shoes, I decided to do the cape...don't ask me why! :)
Card Details
Stamps: Vampire from A Muse, Sentiment from MFT's Digital Girl set
Paper: Black, 2-sided Halloween cardstock by Scenic Route (Salem Scrap Strip SR882)
Ink: Versafine Black, Copic EEO, Green & Black Sharpies, Silver pen (for pin stripes) and white gel pen
Accessories: ribbon, dimensionals, green glitter glue

Thanks for coming by! Happy stamping!

2 comments:

Jennie M said...

What a cute card! I love his shiny cape and shoes!

Anonymous said...

This is just too funny! I love how you included all of the blood types ;)