Thursday, September 25, 2008

Belated Birthdays

September snuck up on me so quickly and I was late getting these birthday cards out, but I guess better late than never!
Happy Belated Birthday, Shwa! (Mountain Man's cousin, Sept. 13) - This is a photo of Shwa soaring over a competitor during his ultimate frisbee tourney here in Washington. We had fun watching him play and his team did so well, placing 3rd! They are one of the top teams in the nation, so it was a real treat to watch them play.
Happy Belated Birthday, Ma! (My sweet mother-in-law, Sept. 16) - Jan, my sweet MIL, bought the beautiful 3-D alphabet stickers for me when I visited last time, so I wanted to use them for her. Matched with the expensive but oh-so-worth it Fabriano card, they're so sophisticated. A very simple but sweet thought.

Happy stamping! I'm off to make dinner and then head to class.

No comments: