Monday, September 15, 2008

Honoring Lazylizard


Lazylizard was the featured stamper on Sunday on SCS and I finally got into the stamp studio and got some stuff done! I must say her gallery reflects her actual lack of laziness! She stamps a lot! I've had fun this weekend and will share all the goodies after they've been received!

Today, I can share Rochelle's card. Her birthday was Friday. (Happy late birthday, sweet friend!) I did call her on her birthday, but just made her card today. This one was inspired by Lazylizard's card here.

Supplies:
Stamps: Rejoice by CHF (on inside)
Paper: White, DCWV Far East Fire Blossom dp, very old red dp (no idea of manufacturer but it's pre-embossed)
Ink: Ruby red (for inside stamping)
Accessories: Basic Grey rub-ons, pearl stickers, misc. beads, white sheer ribbon, paper flower

Have a marvelous Monday!

No comments: