Friday, June 22, 2007

Movies

Lately, I haven't been playing WOW, so I've filled my time with other unproductive things...such as watching movies. This all started when the Blockbuster guy convinced me to try Blockbuster Online. I think it was one of the most sensible things we've done; our movie rentals have increased while the cost has decreased!

A few recent rentals that I have really enjoyed were:
"Sense & Sensibility"- Loved it, loved it, loved it!
"Facing the Giants" - A "football" movie that is mostly about living out your faith. Although tempted to shut it off at the beginning because of the acting, I was so glad we continued to watch it, as it was one of those rare flicks that is morally pure and honors God.
"Happy Feet" - Cute penguin movie!

These also go great with a bag of popcorn and a pop!

No comments: