Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Birthday, Dad!

It's my dad's birthday. I can't believe he's 60 years old. He neither looks like it or acts like it, yet God has blessed him with 60 years on this earth. Sixty used to seem so old but not anymore. I'm a little more than half his age, so I guess that puts it into perspective a bit. ;) I'm late as always with a gift and card, but I think he's come to expect that and he's in no shock that it's not there yet! It would have been nice to surprise my parents for Thanksgiving (as I've been known to pull a few surprises) but we couldn't do it this year. My dad asked me why I wasn't on a plane today when we talked! LOL He was hoping. :)

I hope his day was as wonderful as he is.

I've been baking today and believe it or not - haven't even set foot into the studio today - or for the last 2 days!! There's going to have to be some stamping therapy tomorrow before we go to the Arneson's for dinner. ;)

I hope y'all have a wonderful time with your families.

No comments: