Tuesday, November 27, 2007

We won!

Our gym had their own "Biggest Loser" contest and we won! Yay! N won first and got 2 free one-hour training sessions and I won second and got 1 free one-hour training session. It was a fun motivator and we both got better bodies in the process! N lost weight (I don't remember how much) and dropped 6% body fat while I lost 12 pounds and dropped 3% body fat in 2 months. We were excited to win the great prizes and the new bodies. We both have a little more to lose and shape up but it feels good to see some progress. Thanksgiving was hard for me with the twice baked potatoes and buttermilk pie around the house, but we're back on track after a slight detour!

Healthy holiday wishes from me to you!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Congratulations! That is awesome! Keep it up! Matthew and I desperately need to get back in the gym.

Wendy said...

Congrats! Congrats! That is so awesome and I am so excited for you and Nathan! Way to go and keep up the great work. I know how hard you've worked at this.