Saturday, April 5, 2008

Expelliamus!

Dudley loves Harry Potter, and I caught him in the dress-up bin! Although I'm not a crazy Potter fan, I couldn't get this idea out of my mind since I first saw this set, so I decided to give it a whirl with Beate's sketch for the week, and this is what I came up with. Hand drew the Hogwarts emblems, his wand, and his shirt, tie, etc. I also hand drew the lines for the background to mimic the tie pattern. Microsoft Word supplied the starburst from the AutoShapes>Stars & Banners menu. For Expelliamus, I used my scallop circle punch to create those neat ends.
Stamps: Cornish Heritage Farms U R A Hoot
Ink: Black Staz-on, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Sharpies (black, orange, burgundy), Zig painty - gold, gold gel pen, black Zig pen
Paper: Black, SU Bravo Burgandy, Paper Reflections corrugated scrap pack - gold, watercolor
Accessories: Ohio Artist Materials gold glitter, Crystal Effects
Tools: Scallop punch & my trusty pencil

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

LOL Too funny!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Cracked me up! Hugs and grins

Unknown said...

This may be one of my favorites since I am in the middle of listening to all of the Harry Potter's on CD. Very Cute!