Sunday, April 13, 2008

Spring flowers

Some of the flowers are beginning to bloom around the house, and with more of the gorgeous weather we had today (nothing but sunshine and topped out around 70!), it's actually going to start feeling like Spring! Click on the flower below to go to the album.

With the flowers and sunshine, I figured I needed a new blog banner, so I created one tonight. The flower is one that I took a while back while at the Lake Washington Gardens.

And by the way, we're officially certified for Red Cross First Aid and back country first aid with The Mountaineers. WOOT! I'm glad to be done with that class. :)

Happy weekend! I'll have some more stamping stuff up for ya next week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the new banner. You have so many wonderful talents. I love the pic of Bexar in the woods...He looks like King of the World.