Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A simple "Miss You"

See My Favorite Things? I wouldn't necessarily call these my favorite things, rather it's my new stamps from the company "My Favorite Things." I must admit...I wasn't crazy about these stamps when I first saw them; the headless gals just weren't my cup o' tea, but they've grown on me and the hats make all the difference! You all know I love my dog with all my heart, and I love the ocean, but admittedly would rather be on top, floating, snorkeling, or in a boat! I just had to have this set. You'll soon see the other set that made me place the order! :) This is a very simple card, and I wanted to break up all of my "Dudley" cards, but never fear, there are more of him!

Recipe
Stamps: MFT By the Shore
Paper: SU Almost Amethyst, SU Bashful Blue, SU Naturals Ivory, Watercolor paper
Inks: SU Almost Amethyst, SU Bashful Blue, SU Cameo Coral, SU Sahara Sand
Accessories: Aquapainter, misc. string, dimensionals

Happy Stamping!

No comments: