Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Spring Wings

I recently participated in an ATC color swap that called for turquoise, orange, and one other color of your choice. I chose pink for my other color and I used Cornish Heritage Farms' Delicate Wings for my image. I didn't add a sentiment to mine, because I thought someone might want to add it to a card, and then they could add their own image.
Deets:
The main image is watercolored with an aquapainter and SU stamp pads.
Stamps: CHF Delicate Wings
Paper: Black, Tempting Turquoise, Daisy Bucket Sweet Marabella "Stella" orange polka-dot paper, Pink, watercolor
Ink: Black Staz-on, SU Pink Passion, Only Orange, Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Regular-sized hole punch (for black dots), SU Rose 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Mark Richards Crystal Stickers Elements (pink crystals), used scissors to distress both circle edges and Stella edges

Thanks for visiting and happy stamping!

No comments: