Friday, May 9, 2008

I'm Home!

HOWDY! I'm home from Texas and have a little bit of a twang! :-) I'm working on uploading the 1000+ photos that I took. (Nope, I'm not exaggerating!) It will take me a couple of days to go through them and pick out the best ones, but I think I got some pretty good pictures. I had a good time shopping and spending a day with my sweet mother-in-law. Many thanks to her for taking off work and spending the day with me! I had had a wonderful time visiting and hanging out with my Momma, who also took a day off to hang out. We spent a lot of Saturday helping my Grannie get organized in her new place, which was (as always) an adventure! Dad and Kathy whisked me away to Junction to camp at the South Llano River State Park. It was so fun to be out in the country with them, the dogs, and the wildlife! It was also wonderful to see Wendy, Beth Ann, and Codie, if only for a couple of hours! AND, I got to meet sweet baby Taylor, who was only 17 days old! My time was short, but I missed my "boys" terribly! I'm glad to be back home with my husby and Bex. Pictures to come hopefully sometime tomorrow! For now, I'm off to enjoy the sunshine and my boys!

No comments: