Friday, October 10, 2008

Appreciating Davalynn

Davalynn is my client's wife and she's such a sweetheart. The other day, she surprised everyone in the office with sack lunches and Italian soda. I thought it was so sweet of her to include me! The lunch was delicious and included a homemade meatball sandwich, chips and a homemade brownie. It was especially helpful for me because I was able to work through lunch and get done a little earlier. Anyway, I wanted something special to thank her, so I made this card with a little sack lunch on the front. Now I wish I would have covered the sides as well and continued the back all the way up. Shoot! Oh well; too late now!

Stamps: Maison Frames (Inkadinkadoo)
Paper: Gable Green, Bashful Blue, Creative Cafe
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: A Muse Creative Candy, ribbon, Antique mold metal alphabet letter (JoAnn's ScrapEssentials), dimensionals, sponge

I was inspired by two SCS challenges - WT187 (to use a monogram) and LSC189 (rock-paper-scissors). I had fun with these challenges. :)

Hope your weekend is fun. We're hoping to get to the woods tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl! Keep up the awesome work you do. I love to look at your latest cards. I will e-mail you our latest update.

Savitri said...

This is an awesome card!!! Very pretty. Sounds like you had a yummy treat! I am sure your client's wife will love this card!!