Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A New Creation

I made this card for the SCS Color Challenge to use Baja Breeze (but I had to substitute Sage Shadow,) Really Rust, and Chocolate Chip on Tuesday. This is going to a special tweety that has been so loving and encouraging me to lately. I don't think she looks at my blog, so I think I'm safe in posting it.

The main panel is watercolor paper, sponged with the ink colors listed below, stamped using Chocolate Chip, and popped up on dimensionals. The nest with eggs was watercolored using a marker and aquapainter. The brown panel used the Textile Cuttlebug folder.

Stamps: A New Creation (CHF), Tweets (Saltbox Studio)
Paper: Sage Shadow, Really Rust, Fall Festival Cocoa (Bo Bunny), Watercolor
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, Mint Melody
Accessories: Green sheer ribbon, pearl sticker (K&Co), aquapainter, brown marker, CB Textile, dimensionals


Happy stamping!

No comments: