Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fall Inspired


My Inspiration

The SCS color challenge today was Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, & Tangerine. I don't have the new colors, so I substituted Pumpkin Pie & Old Olive. I was inspired by our trees - turning to beautiful shades of yellows, oranges, and reds!

Our church recently hosted our second annual Heidelfest, a fun, family festival celebrating God's goodness. I'm the unofficial photographer (usually the only one with a camera), so I thought it would be nice to give photo CDs to all of the generous coordinators. It takes a lot of time and effort for a successful festival, so I just want them to know that I appreciate their efforts. It was tons of fun and I'm looking forward to next year! {I'm still editing the photos, so they will go out soon!}

As for the CD holder, the leaves were stamped, embossed, then sponged over for the background. There's not much white on it like it shows in that terrible photo! The browns blend very nicely IRL. The front pumpkin is popped on dimensionsals. This was the perfect color combo to play with my new fall stamp sets!

I hope you're enjoying the Fall!

Stamps: Fall Season by Inkadinkadoo, For Our Lord by Clear Dollar Stamps
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Old Olive
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red, Craft White
Accessories: paper piercer, dimensionals

No comments: