Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October already

I cannot believe it's already October. September really flew by, especially the last two weeks that I've been in school. It seems like it's been a whirlwind! I already feel behind in school; I think I underestimated the time required for 20 quarter hours! I'm taking Accounting I, Statistics, Business Law, and Microeconomics this quarter and none seem as easy as I thought they might be! It's been a tough, fast-paced two weeks and the longer this goes on, the more sleep-deprived I become! I've also really been dying to stamp and have taken some time to stamp a little, but not enough to satisfy that longing! :-)

Other changes are happening around here too. The leaves are beginning to change, the air is becoming crisper, and I'm getting giddier! I LOVE the changes of the seasons. Soon it will be time to visit the pumpkin patch and run the corn maze at night with flashlights! {I've only heard about this but I'm looking forward to participating with some gals from church!} When I think of how I love the changes of the seasons, I'm reminded of how good God is to us to let us experience these changes.

Well, I'm off to bed. I got 2 hours of sleep last night and I need a few more so I can work efficiently tomorrow! I'd love to stamp, but I don't think I have it in me tonight. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: