Saturday, May 26, 2007

Doodle bugs

It's beginning to feel more and more like summer here and we're getting more and more bugs. Because it's been hot and we've had the windows open, we've got them inside the house. Not only do they bug us, but Bexar loves to chase them! His true puppy nature comes out as he hops and pounces on them around the house. Bugs and birds seem to the be the only thing that distract him from us...right now anyway. I found this paper in my huge stack of patterned paper and just had to use it. I've also started doodling, which is fun and whimsical. I really like the look on this card. The front actually has a window and the lady's bugs body is on a foamy thing. (It's late and I'm lacking in the vocabulary department.) An actual ribbon outlines the square cutout on the front while the inside is just drawn by a black marker and gel pen to match. :)



3 comments:

mrszahller said...

What an adorable ladybug! I didn't know you had such talent - you'll have to start your own stamp line!

Bellawhoop said...

Sorry for the miscommunication, but the ladybug is a stamp. I just doodled around her. :)

Wendy said...

This is too cute Mel! I'm so excited to see you stamping again!!!