I spent over 4 hours at Line-X getting the truck bed liner sprayed on, twice as long as they estimated. Apparently, they had a tough time getting the canopy off. It's black and looks great. Bexar has already given it a test run. He doesn't slide around as much, which is nice. Yesterday was a very long day, but I'm glad to get that taken care of.
I'm still working on the cards for Joseph's and Karla's move. Even though I added more dots, the ribbon has turned out to be the most time-consuming part. I think it will all be worth it, though. :) She emailed me yesterday and said they had never had moving cards before, so that's fun and makes it all worthwhile.