Thursday, May 31, 2007

Kara's wedding card

Nathan's cousin Kara is getting married next week and her invitation colors were burgundy, off-white, black, and green. I had been eyeing the SU set "Blooming with Happiness" but it's a hostess set and I haven't been a hostess this year. http://catalogs.shoplocal.com/stampinup/index.aspx?pagename=moreinfo&fsid=5f87a69d-a986-4379-b40e-7c478f3f7357&storeid=1038724&uniqueid=7198381&circularid=8778
I love the dress made of flowers, so I just made my own. I bought pre-cut flowers, and spruced up the larger ones with glitter. I also added some crystals to the middle of each one. For the bust of the dress, I used the heart from Mini Mates.

It didn't turn out like I had pictured. Now I wish I wouldn't have scalloped the edges, but it's too late to change. :(



No comments: