Friday, May 18, 2007

Inspired

I have been lured back into my craft room by my friends PK, BA, Anne, & Holly. They have inspired me with all of their beautiful stamping creations. After perusing SCS, I stumbled over several blogs, which have also inspired me. I really enjoy stamping, scrapbooking, and making jewelry when I'm not playing World of Warcraft or enjoying the outdoors. It seems as if WOW has been taking up a lot of time here lately, which is quite embarrassing. I can't believe I've been sucked into a computer game...and for so long now. Well, it's another beautiful day and I the hiking trails are calling my name. Bexar and I are going to venture out on our own to Tiger Mountain. We're looking forward to a wonderful day together...well, I am, but he loves being with me wherever I am! TTFN

No comments: