Saturday, May 19, 2007

Congratulations to Beth Ann and Adam!

Can you hear the bridal march now? Adam and Beth Ann got engaged this last month. I'm so happy for both of them. I know Adam is getting a wonderful woman! My prayers are with them, as Adam is being deployed to Iraq sometime at the first of June. I'm sure the separation will be difficult, because now more than ever, they're ready to get on with their lives together, but I guess that's part of being in the military. I am so thankful for Adam (and all of our service men and women) and his commitment to defending our country. Please pray with me for a safe tour of duty and a speedy return home. Also, please be in prayer for their relationship and marriage. The wedding is fun to plan and such a wonderful occassion, but it's only one day and not a lifetime. May they have a long and blessed life together.

No comments: