Friday, August 10, 2007

Getting excited

Late this afternoon, Nathan & I went to meet the Dents, the couple that we're buying the house from. We asked them to show us different things around the house and how to work/repair/& maintain everything. It was so fun going out to the house again and I'm really getting excited now! I finally got all of the files packed up today and I cleaned out the refrigerator - YUCK. I've got lots of cleaning to do this week, but thankfully we've got until September 1st to get it completely cleaned...so no pressure here! I also have extra time to move other things if I need to move stuff later. I really wanted to stay at the house on Wednesday night, but I don't think we will until the weekend. Nathan will have to begin his commute very soon and I think he's trying to enjoy this short commute now. That's all that's going on...still boxing and cleaning. :-)

No comments: