Sunday, March 9, 2008

A New Find...Enabler Alert

My new find is Cornish Heritage Farms. I signed up for their newsletter back in January, but finally broke down and ordered some stamps that I had to have (after seeing a particular card on Lori's blog, "Make a Difference"). Here are my new goods that I purchased a couple of weeks back.


The scene stamps are Thomas Kincaid stamps. Aren't they fantastic?! The company is a reputable company owned by a sweet Christian family, who you can read more about on their website. Theirs stamps are of good quality, the shipping was super fast, and customer service is excellent! So what are you waiting for?! Get on over their to CHF and order $35 of goodies and receive free shipping (in US)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm just gonna wait for my next card :)