Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Scraptastic Rejoicing

I'm rejoicing because it's Easter, and as a bonus, I was inspired to use my scraps. I didn't have to look very far; I still have lots out on the table! I made this using SCS Sketch 168. The paper should all look very familiar, but there's one layer (on the far right) that is brand-spanking new! That's my new Ranger Distress Crackle Paint from - you guessed it- Cornish Heritage Farms! Mmm, boy... I'm in love! :)Now for the details:
Stamp: CHF Rejoice Circle
Paper: Vanilla pre-made base, textured (big scrap) brown, Making Memories Willow Simple Sponge & coordinating brown with blue-green polka dots, K&Company (on far left)
Ink:
SU Close to Cocoa
Accessories:
Ranger Antique Linen distress crackle paint, misc. ribbon, multi-colored fake pearls, scallop scissors

Happy Stamping!

No comments: