Saturday, March 22, 2008

A Spring Stroll

We were blessed with some beautiful weather today, so my friend Brooke & I went for a stroll over by the University of Washington. There are several paths along the lake with some gorgeous gardens. We'll have to hit the Japanese gardens next time (as our cash was back in the car). Brooke is such a delight and a dear friend, with whom I can be (the scary) real Melinda! :) We had a fun time playing with our cameras and experimenting with different modes. I tried some new stuff I learned in my photography classes. Let me know if you think any of these are "worthy" of submission at our photography potluck. We have to submit 3 photos to be critiqued. Any ideas, past or present? Any favorites?

(To see larger photos, please see Lake Washington Gardens. If you have the time, check out the photo of the duck shaking off water. )
Happy Easter!

No comments: