Saturday, September 22, 2007

Baby girl stuff

Some friends of ours are having a baby girl and I made this cute dragonfly card to go with their gift. Although they're old, I still love my bugs! The card has got glitter all over it and the onesie is popped up. If you click on the picture below, you can see a bigger and better picture of it. I also used my new clear swirly Target stamps, which I LOVE!! I have to admit that I had too much fun looking through all of the baby stuff...so cute! Aren't those little socks just too adorable?! They match the packets of onesies and blankies. :)

3 comments:

Mindy said...

That turned out VERY cute!

Betty said...

Totally precious and adorable! The card is darling...and the little booties are so sweet. I am getting the grandma itch!

Bellawhoop said...

Thanks :)