Monday, September 10, 2007

Productive Weekend

Along with the dead tree removals, Nathan cut the grass on Saturday while I cleaned out the car. On Sunday, we went to a different church in North Seattle and then drove down to Fry's. When we finally got home at about 2:30 or so, we emptied the hot tub, cleaned it, and refilled it. Nathan fixed his computer (his power source went out) while I cleaned out the flower beds. He also figured out how to download taped video from the camera to the comp. He's so smart! We finished off our night with our new movie "Open Range." It felt so good to get some stuff done around here!

Allow me to brag on my hubby...This week his company is hosting some employees from their new parent company. Hubby is sitting in on the conference for 3 days, and is actually presenting a small component of his boss's presentation. I'm excited for him and this opportunity he has to shine. I sent him off to work, all spiffed out this morning. He's so handsome! (The lighting is terrible, as it's in full sun, but he's still handsome to me!)

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Wow! I'm pretty sure I have never seen Nathan in a suit. He looks spiffy! I am glad you had a productive weekend. It always feels good to mark things off the checklist.