Sunday, September 2, 2007

Relaxing Sunday

We had a relaxing day of church, chicken tarragon croissant sandwiches, jewelry making, new home area exploration, and yummy Indian food!

I've had the turquoise beads since our Colorado visit in April and finally got the nerve to try something with them tonight. I think the necklace turned out cute. BA and I also made lanyards for her to wear at TCB. She's thinking of making them and selling them. I think I may have her hooked on a new hobby...we'll see after she completes the project! :)

Enjoy!


1 comment:

Wendy said...

I'm so jealous that I'm not there with you and BA right now. I miss our dinners and stamping days with just the three of us. Sounds like you two are having lots of fun. Tell BA I said Hi and can't wait until her party next weekend.