Saturday, September 22, 2007

Happy Autumn!

My favorite time of the year is here...the temperature is dropping, leaves are beginning to change colors and fall, pumpkins are appearing in stores, apple cider is brewing on the stove, and (sniff) mmm, I love that smell of firewood burning. Yep, it's officially Autumn. Maybe it's because I loved going back to school, playing volleyball, seeing friends, getting back into a routine, or it was birthday time, but this has always been my favorite time of year. :)

We had our first fire in our firewood stove a couple of nights ago. We turned off all of the lights, and laid beside the fire, cuddle with Bexar, listening to Nora Jones. Yes, you can be jealous. ;-)

Happy Autumn! (There's sure to be more pics as the season matures.)

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I really like this time of year as well...although I think I say that at the start of every season. I told M the other day that it makes me want to go to a high school football game one Friday night. I have no idea why...