Saturday, October 20, 2007

Miss Hippo


I did quite a bit of stamping last night and plan on scrapbooking and stamping today! Nathan and Ivan went hiking with Bexar. They've only been gone about 30 minutes and it feels so weird without Bexar by my side! I never knew how relaxing and "normal" it felt to always have him tagging along. Anyway, I colored this hippo when Wendy was here and had fun playing with her watercolor pencils and aquapainter. I think the aquapainter takes some getting used to and I could use a tutorial! Because I wanted stamps and punches, I decided to wait for the aquapainter and pencils since my SU! chalks and paintbrush do just fine. :-) Hope your Saturday is wonderful! I may have more goodies to show you a bit later...For now, I'm off to the craft nook!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Did you order stamps and punches from Wendy at your party? What did you get?