Sunday, October 21, 2007

Weekend Fun


We had a fun weekend with Ivan. I've heard so much about him so it was so nice to finally meet him. Need I say he's a total sweetheart?! He and Nathan took Bexar and went hiking yesterday to Bridal Veil Falls. Because of some sneezing and sniffles, I decided to stay home. Plus, it was an opportunity for me to have uninterupted stamping time! Our SU! order came Friday - SO exciting!! I have already used my scallop and ticket punches A LOT! I have yet to put my stamps together, though. :( Maybe I'll get that done this weekend. Anyway, I called Rochelle and she came over a bit. I designed 5 different monogrammed cards that we made for her daughter to give as gifts. It was SO much fun that I wound up stamping until about 10:45 last night at their house! I'll post pics if I get some of the group of cards we made.



TTFN




1 comment:

Mindy said...

That sounds like a fun weekend! Nathan probably enjoyed having guy time as much as you enjoyed having time to stamp. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself!