Saturday, October 6, 2007

Totally Amused!

Where do I start? I was so giddy all morning while browsing the Amuse store. I was there for almost 3 hours along with tons of other women. The anniversary party and celebration of world card making day was a blast! I got to meet Linda, who is absolutely adorable. Her daughter, Hayley will be in the Nutcracker on Christmas Eve. Congratulations, Hayley! I am still on my "stamping high" and it's been almost an hour and half since I left the store. Their Halloween display was so cute but it was sunny, so the picture didn't really come out very well.
In the back of the store, they had a table set up to make a "Card for a Cause" with Amuse Designer Melissa. (I can't find her link on the Amuse website, so maybe she was an older one or is a newer one?) We made these cute little ice cream and "you're cool" cards to be sent to St. Jude Children's Hospital. What a fun contribution! I was SO excited to try the Copic and Prismacolor markers for the first time! Also in the back, set up with another designer, Novell, (with the long dark hair below) was a sour cream container "Make-N-Take." I had always wanted to learn to make one, so I was excited to see that. In between the two tables was another table set up with retired stamps at a special discounted price, along with $1 stamps. Finally, at the very back, were cute little pink cupcakes. So cute and tasty!
I'll have to post a picture of all of my goodies sometime tomorrow. I drained the battery dry with the Amuse pictures and all of the filming tonight at our "Heidelfest."

All I can really say is that I'm sold on Amuse stamps!! And I can't wait to go back next week with Wendy. :-)

No comments: