Friday, October 12, 2007

Wendy is coming


And she'll be landing in 3 hours and 13 minutes. :-) I'm SO SO SO excited to see her; we have so much to catch up on (although we talk almost daily)!! It's just not the same over the phone. I wish my close girlfriends could all be here together for one big girlie weekend. What a fun idea...all of my closest friends (including a handful from TX, a couple in TN, and one in CO) all in one place to just have fun. I may have to try to get an excursion going...hmmm. Trying to get everyone together in one place will be challenging, though. I can dream, anyway!


In lieu of a very happy Friday, here's another card made with my Amuse stamps...I think it's my favorite!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

That is PRECIOUS!! I work with a gal that says "just ducky" all the time. She would love that!

I hope you have a SUPER weekend! Enjoy your time with Wendy. I agree that we get to spend time with our girlfriends not nearly enough when we live in different places.