Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A quick detour

I took Bexar with me to Monroe for a couple of things at the grocery store. It was a very cloudy and drizzly day, with a complete downpour for about 20 minutes...the typical October day in the Northwest. As you well know, this is my favorite time of year, and I finally remembered to grab the digital video cam on the way out the door. On our way to Monroe, the foliage was beautiful, so I pulled over and snapped a couple. THEN, since we were going to the other side of Monroe, near a park that we discovered when BA was here, I decided to drop by and shoot some more pics. Bexar would enjoy the detour and I am always game! Click on the picture below to visit my zoomshare page, where all of the pictures from our "detour" are. I hope you enjoy it as much I did. (Disclaimer: This camera is best for video recording and not still shots.)

No comments: