Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Dad answers

He always does...but often times it's not immediate, which is usually when I want an answer. This week, however, he chose to answer immediately. I've just got to share my joy! You see, I've had a virtual administrative business for a while now but haven't really done much with it. I've made the occasional post to Craig's List, and even researched local companies that I want to contact, but I haven't actually done anything yet. Well, in order to keep the peace at home, I made myself contact at least 2 people on Monday. Yep, this is just cold calling, as I don't have any business contacts here. I get anxious just thinking about it. LOL Anyway, I was so anxious, I had to pray about it because I needed some peace. Dad answered my prayer almost immediately. The first call I made didn't work out, but the second call, I was able to talk with the HR contact and make an appointment for tomorrow morning. They providentially have extra work that needs to be done; she sounded shocked that I had called. {smile} I'm super excited that I have this opportunity to present my services in person, but I'm once again filled with anxiety, which I must ask Dad to bear for me again. :) If you think about it, I'm meeting with the HR contact and company president tomorrow morning at 9 and I could certainly use your prayers!

Thanks,
Mel

No comments: