Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Little Bits O' Love

Like I've said...I've been a little grumpy lately. So, to make up for it, I made a small token of love for my sweet husby. I was washing out a creamer bottle for recycling the other day, when it occurred to me that I could alter it and fill it with little somethings. So, I decorated it and filled it with N's favorite m-n-ms. I made it for his work, and even used coordinating papers to match his calendar, but he brought it home. Maybe it was too girly for him with the ribbon? The piece of paper from the scrap pile wasn't long enough to go all the way around, so I snapped some eyelets in there using my handy-dandy cropodile and laced some ribbon through. Maybe this was the part that was too girly...the corset tie? Oh well...hopefully he felt a little bit o' love.

No comments: