Saturday, February 23, 2008

Flower World

I've got one word for ya: WOW! Flower World rocks! I had no idea that such a huge flower nursery, complete with gorgeous grounds, was only about 5 miles away. Rochelle and I had so much fun "ooh-ing" and "aah-ing" over the flowers. We 're both still in the planning stage and were able to resist the temptation to buy some cute pansies, but who knows how much discipline we'll have next time. I was busy shutterbugging (taking pictures) and taking in everything. I had fun playing with my telephoto lens and trying to capture individual flowers. I've got lots to learn! Seeing all of the beautiful plants and flowers made me want to get home and do some more clean-up around the yard. I can't wait to get a small veggie garden going later this spring and I'm looking forward to cleaning out the pond/waterfall area and get that looking nice. So many things to do! Click on the flower below to see the rest of the Flower World photos.

No comments: