Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hip Hip Hooray


Here's another card I made yesterday while stamping with Anne. I originally made it thinking I was following Beate's challenge, but when I went to post it, I realized the sketch wasn't right! Oh well, I still like it. Hopefully this will brighten someone's day! The little blue box on the bottom is actually a pre-made tag. I rounded the corners and stamped the "Hip Hip Hooray" on it. As I was digging around in the craft closet, I realized that I have so much stuff that I really need to use. I challenged myself to use a tag yesterday and I loved how it coordinated with this paper. :) There may be more tags to come.

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Nice card, I'm trying to challenge myself to use the stuff I have too.

Anonymous said...

This is a great card, it would be super as a guys birthday or graduation card