Monday, February 25, 2008

Enjoy your day!

Today is Monday and I'm having a wonderful day! My friend Anne came over and made me stamp today. {wink} We had a lot of fun, and like always, I think I chatted more than I worked on cards! I actually finished 2 this time and started on a group of some more. I'll share one today. This one was made for the SCS Monday TLC157 challenge, "I'm all mixed up," to create a card using 2 or more pieces of designer paper. I have tons of dp, so the challenge for me was deciding on which ones! I can't imagine there will ever be a day when I will run out of dp...I'm sure husby can't either. :-) I finally chose 2 pieces that I have been hording for months now (seriously). I didn't want to "mess them up." I also used Jen del Muro's weekly sketch (again). I'm really diggin' it. :) I love how this came out and am so tickled that I finally used the paper. I can't wait to use this paper combo for more fun cards!
Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is so pretty!! i absolutely LOVE that ribbon!! hugs-jd

Julie said...

This is very pretty, lovely work