Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Blog subtitle clarification

I wanted to explain my reasoning for my old subtitle "my stupid little life." Recently, our pastor began going through Ecclesiastes. Since most of the things that I blog about are mundane day-to-day happenings, it all seems meaningless in the scheme of things. But, because it gave off such a negative connotation, I decided to change it. I want to live my life for God's glory, even in the mundane things, so I think this is a good change. Sorry if this was confusing for you - I just didn't want it to sound like I was having a pity party (although that does happen occasionally)! Hee hee.

I'd like to encourage those who read my blog to look for the wonderful gifts of God in the everyday, seemingly mundane things.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I completely understand. I just wanted to make sure you knew that I knew your life was not stupid or little.