Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy 2008

We had a nice trip to MN for Christmas, and we're glad to be back home with Bex. (I'll post pics when I get a chance to download all of them.) It was so nice to sleep in our own bed last night, snuggling with Bexar. :) Yesterday, after picking Bexar up, we took him to the park, then came home and washed the dirty boy so we could relax and snuggle with him all day. It was so fun just enjoying being home, all together again.

It's time for me to get the new year started off with a bang...lots of cleaning, laundry, & cooking to do, and resolutions to make (or carry over from 2007)! Guess I better get off the computer and get started. Happy new year. I hope yours is a wonderful one.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I like how you have changed your page...however, your life is not little or stupid. I understand the sentiment though.

Betty said...

I too wanted to comment about your life not being little or stupid. It hit me between the eyes like a boulder. But then I thought all of our lives are but little grains of sand in the grand scheme of things, but then I thought again about the influence that the little grain of sand can have. Then it is not little or stupid. Just a comment and a thought.