Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Navigation & Thank you for your support

We recently joined the Mountaineers, an outdoorsy group that you can read about on their website. They offer classes, taught mostly by volunteers, and so tonight we took a class on navigation. It was so fun to be reminded of how to use a compass, and even learn some new things. We had to take a quiz to get a certificate, and we both passed with flying colors! Yay! We're going on a snowshoe trip on Feb. 9th to practice all of these skills. I think it will be even more fun to implement what we've learned! N and I thought these skills would be very useful, seeing as how we love the forest and mountains. I think it will prove to be worth it in the long run.

I'll leave you with a card I did a while back...the matching top to those cute bottoms. The inside read: "Thank you for your support."

No comments: