Thursday, January 24, 2008

Busy as a Bee

Not only have I been stamping, but I've been cleaning a lot lately, trying to keep the house picked up. It feels good for me to do it and I know it's nice for N to come home to a nice house. I'll be working harder at this, as it does NOT come naturally for me! LOL Here's a little of what I've been doing..."Stamp Studio" to "What is this space for?"

BEFORE:


AFTER:Wendy sent me the gorgeous metal cross on the wall. You can't tell it's a cross, but it's a photo holder and it was perfect for holding cards for inspiration. Most of these are cards that I've made to send out. Some are already spoken for and just need some writing and postage, and others are for the future when I need them. It's nice to have them made up ahead of time. :) Here's a close-up of the cross.

No comments: