Monday, June 30, 2008

Blogging

Whoops! A friend was having issues uploading her new blog header to Blogger, so I was messing around with it on my site and now I can't find my old header to save the life of me! That was my favorite one, too. :( So, I created a quick new one. I've got lots to do today so I don't have much time. This is a crazy week, as we're preparing for a big 4th of July party. We're up to over 40 people, which is actually much bigger than we originally intended, but I guess the more the merrier! Needless to say, I've got lots to do, and I'm working on Wednesday, so that's one less day to work around here.

I made a fun little project yesterday with my new CHF stamps, which I'll post a little later today after I get a photo. It's just a fun little decor for the 4th.

For now, I'll leave you with a pic of us finally breaking in our new chiminea (sp?). Sci-Fi Reader and her hubby, Game-coder, came over for dinner on Saturday and we played Carble and had a fire. It was nice just chillin' with them. Sometimes I work myself up over having guests, wanting them to feel welcome, but I go way overboard and probably end up making them uncomfortable and stressing myself out. However, Saturday was different and I just made some chicken sandwiches and my mom's Parmesan fries - just a compilation of stuff that I had. It ended up being a very nice evening, low-key, and fun!Hope your day is wonderful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mendy! Codie shared your log address with me and I just wanted to say hello and share mine with you as well! We have a new addition to the family I wanted you to see :) So good to see you are doing well and into stamping! What fun! Wish I had the time and creativity.
rasco4.blogspot.com

Talk to ya later,
Jennifer

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Wow looks like fun to me! Did you make smores??? :)