Thursday, June 5, 2008

Harry Potter Graduates!

He finally did it, and is moving on from Hogwarts...at least in my blog book. :-) I must admit that I'm not a huge Harry Potter fan and I have no idea if he does in fact graduate, but I couldn't get the original idea out of my head. When I made the last Harry Potter card, Expelliamus, I made two owls, markering one and watercoloring the other. I liked the bold colors of the markers with the bold burgandy, gold, and black, so I used the other one. I found the watercolored one sitting on my craft table, lonely and feeling unloved, so I slapped him on some cardstock for the Kim Hughes Blitz limited supplies challenge over at CHF. It's been so much fun to look at what others have come up and it's wonderful to see some new faces, too. :) Anywhoooo, have a wonderful day!
Stamps: U R A Hoot (CHF), SU Simply Circles
Paper: Kraft CS, SU Pumpkin CS, Misc. green polka-dot dp
Ink: Black Staz-On, Brown Staz-On, Versamark, and SU black, burgandy, cocoa, and pumpkin for watercoloring
Accessories: Aquapainter, misc. buttons, American Crafts Orange Polka-dot ribbon, green polka-dot ribbon (sorry, don't know who makes this), gold paint pen, and googlie eyes

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

I saw it on the forum and just thought it was so clever!

Anonymous said...

Wow, the first person I know who's not an HP fan :D

Wow, it's funny, I read the last book but I can't remember if he graduated or not. BUT, cute card though!!! I need to buy this stamp, I've been eyeing it. I LOVE owls!